August 2011 (PRWEB) August 25, 2011
The Guatemalan Exporters Association, -AGEXPORT- proposes that by promoting three strategic pillars, Guatemala could increase exports, in the next four years, up to US$ 17,400 million per year, which would result in the duplication of employments, generating two million jobs throughout the country.
“A recent study revealed that a higher economic growth is expected for Guatemala, due to the promotion that exports have received this year? This is what we have been looking forward to for almost 3 decades, because exports have created an employment boom or employment growth in textile and land production, operations management, in distribution and marketing, in the supply of raw material sand services, and in additional meters of construction, energy consumption, food, etc,? expressed AGEXPORT
- “Technophobes” Reveal How They Established a Multi-Million Dollar Online Business in a New Free Podcast Series
- Millionaire Mindset – Your First Step Towards Your First Million
- The GARBAGE MAN – How he made a Million online
- SuperAffiliateMindset.com: Discover How a Physics PhD Set Up a Million-Dollar Affiliate Business
- Creating Wealth: Retire in Ten Years Using Allen’s Seven Principles of Wealth, Revised and Updated